Ephesians 6:4 "Do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."
Children are a blessing from God. But being a parent is probably one of the biggest challenges that any person will face in their lifetime. Willows offers a parenting course that provides Biblical guidelines on parenting and how to raise happy, confident and Godly children.
|NAME:||Graeme and Kathy|
|TEL / CELL:||(012) 807 2752|
If you would like more information about the Parenting course, please contact Lillian at the office.
This ministry offers the opportunity to study and teach God’s principles on parenting. God is a Father and He desires that parents and children experience the full meaning that comes from being part of a God-fearing family.
The serving opportunities in the
A Parenting Course Team Leader, which involves
- Developing the Parenting course study guide and presenting it
- Planning and scheduling the course
- Advertising the course to attract participants
A Parenting Course Team Member, which involves
- Assisting in development of the Parenting study guide and presenting it
- Assisting with the running of the course - bookings, registration, cleaning, babysitting, catering, etc.
If you are interested in becoming involved in this ministry, please contact our Church Office using the details below:
Tel: 012 807 2752 or 012 807 4224
Fax: 012 807 4224
Email >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: 08h00 - 15h00 Mon to Fri